Integration Programme Manager
About the Company
ST Telemedia Cloud (STT Cloud) is a leading cloud modernization solutions provider, created to deliver world-class cloud development, migration and management solutions integrated with leading cybersecurity techniques and technology. STT Cloud consists of a portfolio of three specialist companies, CloudCover, Cloud Comrade, and Quantum Security with current operations across the AsiaPac region. As an end-to-end solutions provider, we are passionate about pulling our customers forward from existing IT to large scale modern software cloud technology and operations. As cloud native, we celebrate mastery, autonomy, experimentation, continuous innovation, agility, collaboration, and above all, a growth mindset.
Our plan is to be combine these businesses to become an aligned expert cloud solutions company with global scale and reach that works with enterprise and government organisations.
STT Cloud is young and ambitious, and growing at great velocity! We are constantly on the lookout for the best talent to accelerate our momentum. STT Cloud is the place for you if you want to be part of a hyper-growth environment that continually challenges itself to surpass its goals for growth and innovation. People join us and stay because they are constantly learning, contributing and having fun!
The Ideal Candidate
Your key focus is to programme-manage integration of 4 individual companies located across Asia and the USA and support the programme steering committee and workstream leaders to deliver this complex integration. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer & Programme Committee, you will coordinate the planning, execution, and operational transition of integration projects. You will run sprints, support, guide and assist stream leaders, coordinate interrelationships, interdependencies as well as resourcing needs. The result will be the seamless integration of people, process and technology for integration and M & A projects.
You are responsible for seeing through these projects to the end. You come with strong hands-on program management experience in post-acquisition unifications of varying size, scope, and complexity. This role is highly cross-functional, requiring a competent ability to align diverse teams on common goals. A blend of business and technical acumen coupled with project management discipline is critical to success. You have worked in or experienced Agile ways of working and are comfortable in this environment.
You will also be responsible for establishing and embedding ways of working & agile practices in the Group.
- Continue & complete the establishment of the Integration Programme Management structures and teams.
- Facilitate workstream sprints and provide support & guidance to stream leaders and teams
- Develop and manage implementation plans, timelines, decision-making and escalation mechanisms.
- Ensure all dependencies between projects are understood and managed.
- Deliver consistent, reliable, and scalable metrics, methods of management and reporting.
- Establish the structure, people, and processes that match the project requirements.
- Identify and manage impacts/effects of a project on internal teams and customers.
- Ensure stakeholders and subject matter experts are engaged and expectations have been set regarding their involvement and participation
- Establish and embed agile ways of working in the Group
Must Have Requirements
- Deep experience as a programme leader having successfully completed complex, multi-country integration, organization change or M & A projects
- Proven experience in scoping, planning, resourcing, funding, procuring, executing, governing and embedding change programs
- Management of different priorities/projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with multiple opposing demands
- Highly structured and analytical, very strong in fact-finding and problem-solving
- Excellent influencing, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
Great to Have
- Experience leading change or agile projects in the technology space, preferably in Cloud SaaS companies
- Bachelor’s degree or above in: Business, Computer Science, Economics or related fields
- Desirable – formal project management qualification (PMP/Prince2 or equivalent)
© 2021 ST Telemedia Cloud Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved.