Business Development Rep, Quantum Security
About the Company
ST Telemedia Cloud (STT Cloud) is a leading loud modernization solutions provider, created to deliver world-class Cloud development, migration and management solutions integrated with leading cybersecurity techniques and technology. STT Cloud consists of a portfolio of three specialist companies, CloudCover, Cloud Comrade, and Quantum Security with current operations across the AsiaPac region. As an end-to-end solutions provider, we are passionate about pulling our customers forward from existing IT to large scale modern software Cloud technology and operations. As Cloud native, we celebrate mastery, autonomy, experimentation, continuous innovation, agility, collaboration, and above all, a growth mindset.
Our plan is to be combine these businesses to become an aligned expert cloud solutions company with global scale and reach that works with enterprise and government organisations.
STT Cloud is young and ambitious, and growing at great velocity! We are constantly on the lookout for the best talent to accelerate our momentum. STT Cloud is the place for you if you want to be part of a hyper-growth environment that continually challenges itself to surpass its goals for growth and innovation. Talent join us and stay because they are constantly learning, contributing and having fun!
The Ideal Candidate
You are a highly motivated, bright, dynamic and adaptable individual contributor that thrives in an innovative, performance-oriented environment. Continual learning is something you strive for, and you want to be a key contributor in a team full of diverse, experienced technology and business professionals. Deep down you have a passion for life, embrace change and thrive in a creative environment. You understand what motivates clients, team members, and attackers alike and you find solutions to problems that utilize that knowledge which are economic, strategic and elegant. How would others that you have worked with describe you? Is this you?
Joining the Quantum Security team gives you the opportunity to work with a disruptive company that is still in its very early stages. You will work on solving challenging problems as we seek to become the next generation managed security service provider. You’ll work for a hyper-growth company that is focused on delivering the highest quality product in the market where your work has direct impact on Quantum Security clients every day.
Quantum Security was born with a simple mission to protect from threats whilst preparing for the worst. Cyber threats are vast and continue to advance in technique and motivation to steal sensitive data, extort companies, negatively impact reputation, and cause harm. We meet with many organizations who have chosen to defend themselves by purchasing tools they hope are effective against these many threats. At Quantum, we start with a strategic risk-based approach and spend the appropriate energy and resources improving the security posture of our clients. Additionally, our managed SecOps solution ensures they have the risk and compliance posture needed for continuous protection.
We fully understand that no matter how much cybersecurity defense is in front of your data – a breach can occur. Quantum Security is extremely effective at reducing the likelihood for an incident, but in the unfortunate case of an incident, we have a focus to ensure we have the proper capabilities to limit its impact and blast radius. This is achieved with our fully integrated platform, smart queries and rulesets, coupled with the use of ML and a knowledgeable team that is obsessed with ensuring the protection of our clients’ data.
We are looking for a talented Business Development Rep to join our Business Development team. This role requires you to possess high energy, motivation and passion to build our business across a portfolio of accounts. You are extremely results-driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and adept at building relationships and partnerships to hunt for valuable business in the market.
- Responsible for prospecting, Lead/Demand generation as well as qualifying leads from direct customer engagements – not channels
- Own the full business development life cycle from prospecting to closure.
- Drive new business opportunities within mid-market and enterprise accounts.
- Owning all lead generation (outbound) reporting to senior management.
- Conduct high level sales discovery calls with senior IT stakeholders e.g. CIO.
- Collaborate with internal teams e.g. Client Services / Strategic Alliances to execute on a successful go-to-market strategy.
- Be well-informed to the cybersecurity landscape and be a master at positioning the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the next generation managed security service provider space.
Must Have Requirements
- At least 10 years of extensive security sales experience as a Business Development Rep or similar position.
- Black belt mastery in competitive selling and objection handling.
- Experience in applying solution-selling methodologies to improve revenue growth.
- A strong track record of driving successful business development initiatives and over-achievement.
- Technical aptitude and agile minded to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Strong presentation skills in conducting solutions demonstrations, both in person and via virtual channels.
- A strategic mindset that’s also execution- and accountability-focused.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Desirable: Masters/Bachelor’s degree in information security, Computer Engineering, Business Specializations, or other equivalents.
© 2021 ST Telemedia Cloud Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved.