Business Development Leader
About the Company
ST Telemedia Cloud (STT Cloud) is a leading cloud modernization solutions provider, created to deliver world-class Cloud development, migration and management solutions integrated with leading cybersecurity techniques and technology. STT Cloud consists of a portfolio of three specialist companies, CloudCover, Cloud Comrade, and Quantum Security with current operations across the AsiaPac region. As an end-to-end solutions provider, we are passionate about pulling our customers forward from existing IT to large scale modern software Cloud technology and operations. As Cloud native, we demonstrate mastery, autonomy, experimentation, continuous innovation, agility, collaboration, and above all, a growth mindset.
We are combining these businesses to become an aligned expert cloud solutions company with global scale and reach that works with enterprise and government organisations.
STT Cloud is young and ambitious, and growing at great velocity! We are constantly on the lookout for the best talent to lead our customers through their modern technical change agenda. STT Cloud is the place for you if you want to help shape the technology focus and operations of the most well-known enterprises in Asia Pacific and beyond. STT Cloud offers the opportunity to develop in a hyper-growth environment that continually challenges people to stay on the leading edge of the cloud market and help pull customers forward. People join us and stay because they are constantly learning, contributing to customers and the market and having fun working within a highly competent and successful team.
The Ideal Candidate
You are a results-focused leader who has deep and broad business development experience operating in a technical environment. You are naturally entrepreneurial and have the ability to lead a team of technical specialists to develop opportunities and solutions that modernise enterprise and government IT environments. You most likely have had prior experience in technical or consulting roles but have been drawn to crafting and architecting business deals and relationships and setting the agenda to drive significant technology projects. You are target driven whilst being comfortable working as part of a team to achieve the company objectives. You have the ability to work at a conceptual level, helping customers shape their change agenda, whilst also being pragmatic and action oriented to ensure sales targets are achieved.
This role works at the STT Cloud group level, working in partnership with the STT Cloud portfolio companies to identify, develop and win opportunities that would otherwise be unlikely to be won by each portfolio company individually. The Business Development Leader has the experience to analyse business operations and craft conceptual solutions to address customer needs then lead the translation of conceptual plans into defined solutions and projects that customers commit to.
- Achieve the sales, revenue and gross margin targets.
- Utilise all elements of the marketing mix to identify, qualify, develop and close new customer opportunities.
- Build trust with senior enterprise and government buyers through effective business analysis and solutioning, coupled with deep technical credibility via effective management of technical resources with the STT Cloud group.
- The ability to orchestrate team-based pursuits that can deliver tangible value through progressive demonstration or evidence of the value of the STT Cloud approach to solutioning.
- Build trust and relationships with the sales and solutioning teams of the STT Cloud portfolio companies and harness the power of the group to win new business opportunities in the market.
- Build and manage relationships with partners and other critical market influencers to achieve your objectives.
- Provide competitive intelligence and market analysis back to the STT Cloud Group.
- Drive, where possible, agile workshops to demonstrate STT Cloud value. Where tender responses are required, manage the bid process including all documentation and approvals required for requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Utilise your network of contacts to drive new business for the Group.
Must Have Requirements
- Strong business and commercial acumen. Proven business development, sales, or marketing experience in a consulting and services market.
- Business analysis skills and ability to demonstrate conceptual business solutioning skills.
- Demonstrate excellent EQ in all interactions.
- A strong network of contacts that can be leveraged in Asia Pacific.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent influencing, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- At least 10 years of working experience in the software/cloud industry
Great to Have
- More than 10 years of sales/business development in technology and or services companies
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
© 2021 ST Telemedia Cloud Pte. Ltd. All rights reserved.